Create an Activity Digest to periodically receive a custom list of upcoming AMC activities. Select the things you like to do, in the places you like to do them, from any or all AMC chapters. You decide whether your custom list will be e-mailed to you daily, weekly, biweekly, or monthly. You can create up to five Activity Digests.
Sign up for an AMC Activity Digest by following these steps:
1) If you haven’t already created a username and password, do so by validating your membership at THIS LINK
2) Go to www.outdoors.org, click “SIGN IN” at the top of the page, and log in using your username and password
3) In the “Personalize Your Communications” section, click “Activity Digest”
4) Sign in again under “I Already Have an AMC Account”
5) Click “Create new digest”
6) Customize your Activity Digest by selecting specific activities, locations, and/or chapters. If you are using a PC, hold down the ‘Ctrl’ key on your keyboard to select more than one item (if you are using a Mac, hold down the ‘command’ key instead). If you would like to make a digest specific to Berkshire Chapter events, select “Berkshire (Mass.)” under “Group/Chapter.”
7) Click the “CONTINUE” button, then click the “SUBMIT” button and wait for your first digest to arrive!